Monday, December 11, 2017

15 Librarians To Follow On Instagram

Last week on Scholastic's On Our Minds blog, they shared an article featuring 15 librarians to follow on Instagram. 

I am so honored to be part of this amazing list of school librarians who are also my wonderful colleagues and friends.  You will find this list here.

As I read through the article, there were a couple librarians that were new to me too.  I love finding new people to follow on Instagram who provide me inspiration and ideas.  This list definitely does just that! 
I hope you take a look and please follow me at shannonmmiller on Instagram and....
of course, don't forget to follow Scholastic too

Thank you Scholastic....I am thrilled to be part of this group and celebrate all librarians on Instagram.  

No comments:

Post a Comment